1. General provisions
- 1.1. These rules have been elaborated with consideration of the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Civil code of the Russian Federation, the Law 2124-1 "On the mass media" of December, 27, 1991, the Federal law 149-FZ "On information, informational technologies and informational security" of July, 27, 2006.
- 1.2. These rules determine the access and use of the information placed at en.gazeta.ru website (hereinafter the Website).
- 1.3. The information and other informative materials should be understood as any data, messages and evidence disregarding the form in which they are presented and belonging to results of intellectual activity, including but not limited to: texts, articles, headlines, photo images, video records, phonograms, illustrations and web-design (hereinafter – the Information).
- 1.4. The Information proprietor is the entity that created this Information on his/ her own or received lawfully the right to publish it or limit the access and use of the Information placed on the Website. The Information Proprietor is CJSC Gazeta.Ru (hereinafter – the Information Proprietor).
- 1.5. These rules cover all entities visiting and/ or using the Website (hereinafter – the Users).
2. Terms of access to the information
- 2.1. The Users have the right for free search and receiving of the Information from the Website. If it is directly and/ or implicitly mentioned that the source or owner of the Information is the Information Proprietor, its reproduction, distribution, assignation, demonstration, reporting or making the Information available to the public is allowed in the following cases:
- 2.1.1. by virtue of a treaty or any other agreement with the Information Proprietor in written;
- 2.1.2. if performed by physical bodies without the approval of the Information Proprietor and with no remuneration payment but with obligatory reference to the Information Proprietor as the source of the Information; and if such a use occurs for personal purposes (not for the benefit), including publishing in the Internet (in blogs, on personal pages, etc.);
- 2.1.3. if performed by physical and juridical bodies without the approval of the Information Proprietor and with no remuneration payment but with obligatory meeting the requirements of the section 3 of these terms in the form of:
- Citing the Information with scientific, polemic, critical and other informational purposes in the volume not exceeding 30 % of the initial Information;
- Using the Information or its parts as illustrations in publications, radio and television-casts, audio and video records of educational purpose in the volume not exceeding 30 % of the initial Information;
- Reproduction of political speeches, appeals, reports and other similar pieces made publicly in printed publications, radio, TV or video chronicle programs, in broadcasts or by cable, if they appear to be a part of the Information in the volume not exceeding 30 % of the initial Information;
- Reproduction of the Information or its parts through making it available to the public by means of the Internet in such a way that any person can get an access to the Information from any place at any time at his/ her own choice – in the volume not exceeding 100 printed characters (discounting gaps).
- 2.2. Reproduction in printed publishing, in broadcast or by cable, including RSS mailing list and making available to the public of the Information in the volume exceeding provisions of the point 2.1.3 of this section without approval of the Information Proprietor is prohibited.
- 2.3. Information which source or owner is other but the Information Proprietor can be used under the terms provided by this section taking into consideration requirements of the body pointed as the source or proprietor of the information.
- 3.1. Use of the Information by the Users is allowed pursuant to these Rules only.
- 3.2. When using the Information the User is obliged to make a reference to the Information Proprietor as the source of the Information as follows:
- 3.2.1. when using the Information on any material carrier (paper, tape and so forth), in each case the source should be written as "The source – en.gazeta.ru";
- 3.2.2. when using the Information electronically (Internet website, electronic file and so forth) in each case a hyperlink to the en.gazeta.ru main page should be inserted as well as to the page where original material is located;
- 3.2.3. when using in printed publishing the Information Proprietor and the date of initial publication should be mentioned.
- Use of the Information taken from secondary sources where the reference to the Information Proprietor is published an be performed with the reference to the Information Proprietor only, as provided by the point 3.2 of this section.
- 3.4. Links or hyperlinks provided by this section should be located as follows:
- 3.4.1. when using the text Information – in the beginning of the Information used;
- 3.4.2. when using the graphic Information – directly below the Information used.
- 3.5. The font size of a link or a hyperlink can not be smaller than the font size of the User's text where the text Information is used, or the font size of the User's text going along with the graphic Information.
- 3.6. When using the Information abridgement of the text Information is allowed but in the extent that does not result in distortion of its meaning.
Any other alteration of the Information when used is prohibited if not approved by the Information Proprietor.
Regarding the approval for use of the Information please address:
Malaya Dmitrovka, 20
Tel: +7 (495) 980 80 28
Факс: +7 (495) 980 90 73